Blog Journal #6

     In my experience using Diigo there's some things I do like about it, and some that I don't. I think that Diigo is a great tool for sharing links and discussion board. However, in my opinion the website is outdated and there are similar tools out there that are more user friendly. I also had some frustration working with the chrome extension tool.

    I think that I've come to like blogging. It's nice to just type away at an answer to a prompt. I've learned that there isn't necessarily a right or a wrong way to blog which helps take any pressure off. I'm not sure about my feeling on reading other blogs yet, but either way, I do think that they're great resources for other teachers.

    A web 2.0 tool that I found is Quizizz. This tool is similar to Kahoot but is different because it offers different game modes and allows you to earn power-ups while playing which makes this study game all the more fun. It's also easier to go at your own pace. I definitely recommend this website! https://quizizz.com/join


Comments

Popular Posts