Blog Journal #9

    It's safe to say that I did not have the best experience with distance learning. This is mainly because most of what I experienced was Emergency Remote Learning or ERL. The one thing I liked about it was students were given a little more leeway with assignments as we adjusted to all the changes happening around us. Other than that, I felt like I wasn't really learning much. It was really easy to coast through, and our teachers didn't have enough time to switch their in-person lessons to online lessons.

    OERs (Open Educational Resources) are really cool, in my opinion. As an Education major, I've already taken advantage of the tools they offer to complete assignments. One example is Teachers Pay Teachers. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Price-Range/Free?gclid=CjwKCAjwzY2bBhB6EiwAPpUpZulAp_cltc51rVDfvMupthW0fz78PbQrLlKQnK-fSff1jP224VAjCBoCWL8QAvD_BwE



Comments

Popular Posts